Career Level Manager
Avanti Recruitment are working with a successful International software company that creates bespoke risk management applications. The risks can be from business professionals who are traveling where there is a potential natural disaster to someone who may be traveling to a country at war.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team of 11 based in their Esha office. You will be responsible for 3rd line escalation tickets, firewall changing, and data segregation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a company that cares and has a big impact on many people and businesses across multiple industries. This role will suit someone who has the ambition to progress their career further. There is a fantastic progression plan in place where you can either move towards being in the DevOps team or move into a management position.
To be considered you will need:
* Experience with Windows server (Active Directory, Exchange etc)
* Experience with Virtualisation tools such as VMWare or Hyper-V
* Experience with AWS or Azure
* Exposure to Networking equipment such as Cisco or Juniper
* Experience with or willing to learn Linux distributions (Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS)
To stand out from the rest you will have:
* Experience with .NET Core, .NET Framwork
* CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE
* Experience with JIRA or Trello
In return the company offers some excellent benefits as well:
* 25 days of annual leave (leave year runs from April – March).
* Access to our Private Healthcare Scheme in following month of the date of joining.
* Company Pension Scheme – Auto Enrolment 4.5% EE, 4.5% company, with our provider Scottish Widows
* Company Sick Pay – 1 week following 6 months employment.
* Death in Service Benefit – 4 x basic salary
* Access to EAP provider – Vita Health
* Hybrid working arrangements can be agreed upon as appropriate to each team