Career Level Manager
An award-winning Law firm in Bishop’s Stortford is seeking an Infrastructure & Network Analyst to join their team.
My client has offices in Bishop’s Stortford & London and we are looking to recruit an Infrastructure & Network Analyst to provide support to their offices.
As the Infrastructure & Network Analyst, you will assist with the day-to-day running of the IT department including:
* Network security investigations and identifying cyber security risks
* Network configuration and VPN management
* Disaster recovery planning and coordination
* Management of data backups
* Hardware and software deployment
* Documentation of systems and procedures
* Training of staff in the use of IT systems and cyber security
* General IT support
Infrastructure & Network Analyst – Technical Exposure:
* An excellent understanding of cyber security issues and an interest in keeping abreast of cyber trends
* Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server environment
* Microsoft/Office 365 stack
* Familiarity with Avaya/Teams telephony systems
* Understanding of TCP/IP Networking
* Familiarity with Cisco/HP/Dell small business networking products and deployment
* Familiarity with Sophos UTM firewalls
* Familiarity with Hyper-V servers
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, you must have good communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and be able to work to deadlines.
Benefits include – Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Health Cover, subsidised parking, and a discretionary annual bonus