Career Level Manager
Inside Sales Floor Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 p.a. DOE plus monthly bonus and profit share
* Are you ‘hands on’ Inside Sales Floor Manager with a proven track record of leading high performance Telesales teams.
* Are you experienced in driving quality sales performance in a targeted and fast-paced environment?
* Do you want to work for an industry leading organisation as part of a pro-active management team?
ER Recruitment is thrilled to be working with our client, an outstanding national organisation who are experiencing exceptional growth and who are looking for their next Inside Sales Floor Manager to manage a team of up to 16 direct reports and have the motivation and drive to achieve and exceed goals.
Role & Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Floor Manager:
* Managing a high performing telesales team of up to 16 individuals.
* Conducting a minimum of 2 coaching sessions a day with individuals using the GROW and SMART methods.
* Auditing the CRM system to optimise data and provide quality leads.
* Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and management information.
* Regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity, performance and KPIs.
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively.
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
* Following the manager schedule and completing all tasks by close of play.
About You as the Inside Sales Floor Manager:
* A proven track record of managing a high performing telephone-based sales department.
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business environment.
* A flexible approach to sales, coaching and being able to flex your coaching style from direct to a consultative approach.
* The ability to motivate a floor of 50 plus people by floor walking, holding high energy briefs, creating, and managing incentives and bringing a larger-than-life personality.
* Able to work well within a team and manage your time effectively around your peers to be able to both support them and manage your own team at the same time.
* Great holiday entitlement commencing at 25 days and increasing after years served. You will be able to have your birthday off work as well!
* Extra bonus at Christmas after being with the company for two years.
* Private Medical after 5 years worked.
* Profit Share.
* On-site car parking.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you