Career Level Manager
Up to £25,000 DOE + uncapped commission!
My client, one of the UK’s leading insurance distribution businesses, are seeking an experienced and motivated Insurance Consultant to join their New Business team. My client has built a fantastic reputation over the years, putting their clients and their people first, making this an incredibly exciting time to join their team. Along with the opportunity to get stuck into a fast paced and target driven environment, my client will offer training, career development and fantastic benefits for the successful candidate.
* Working within the new business team to maximise sales
* Speaking with prospective customers over the phone, delivering exceptional customer service, whilst building relationships
* Administering insurance policies accurately and efficiently
* Ensuring that you are delivering the highest level of customer service to prospective and existing clients
* Ensuring that all work is compliant with FCA regulations
* Full training and support for your career progression
* Study support, relevant to your role and career, for Cert CII qualifications enabling you to become a qualified Insurance professional
* Uncapped commission with all new business written
* 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off and another for a religious holiday of your choice
* Fantastic pension scheme – 5% employer matched contribution!
* Group Life Assurance
* 3 months Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave – FULLY PAID
* Flexible benefits to choose from, including discounted cinema tickets, meals out etc
* Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 days annually
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Fantastic telephone manner
* Passionate to learn and develop your career within sales.
* Eager to learn and develop.
* Must have a high attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
* Previous experience within insurance (particularly, Personal Lines, such as Home or Motor)
* Prior experience within a telephone and face to face sales role
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to ellie @ i2irecruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance