Career Level Manager
Company – Co Carlow based role
Our client offers the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services.
This is a field-based and office-based role. The areas covered by this role will be south of Galway & Dublin with regular travel to North of Ireland and frequent overseas travel for internal and external meetings.
* Accountable for the sales and market development of the pig & poultry portfolio within this territory.
* Work with Farms, Veterinary Practices, Poultry/Pig integrators, Co-ops, and Licensed Merchants to increase market segment and stimulate market growth for the pig and product portfolio.
* Provide technical input and services for related species and related technologies particularly IDAL equipment.
* Participates in the creation of leads and the implementation of species-specific business plans. Responsible for making rapid and disciplined operational decisions impacting on the species business within the scope of the business plan.
* Achieve agreed regional sales targets within budget and in accordance with the overall business unit strategy.
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
* A degree in science, agriculture, or business.
* Proven knowledge of the pig and poultry health/nutrition sectors with a background in sales or marketing with 2 years plus experience.
* Industry experience in a pig and/or poultry company is an advantage but not a requirement.
* In-depth knowledge of agricultural technology and the Animal Health/ Nutrition industry
* Ability to engage with and be part of a high-performance team.
* Wide-ranging communication skills for report writing, forecasting, presenting & negotiations.
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
The remuneration will be firmed up during the interview process but will reflect the seniority of the position. If interested to explore please apply enclosing your CV in Word format and Cover Letter or to further discuss please text/call Greg O’Hanlon on (phone number removed)