Career Level Manager
We’re recruiting an Integration Coordinator to join our team.
You’ll be supporting the development of Integration & Stakeholder Engagement initiatives through providing effective project management support to the Integration Manager. The role will require you to develop an understanding of the sectors and geographies that Seetec operates in and an understanding of the Restart delivery strategy and local stakeholder engagement structures.
You’ll Provide general administrative support to the Integration Management Team and including setting up meetings, taking minutes and monitoring actions.
Our passion for making a difference applies just as much to our team as it does to our projects. We’re committed to living our values every day by inspiring, achieving, and connecting our success with a focus on a sustainable future. Building for the long-term means that all our team members can expect to work on amazing projects with a people-first approach to problem solving.
Our ideal candidate will need to have good analytical knowledge and continuously improve the integration process You’ll be familiar with data formats and API's and have a strong affinity with technology,
As an organisation we deliver a range of Employability & Health contracts which support unemployed people ‘back to work’. This job role forms part of our Restart Scheme.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we offer a competitive salary range £29,858 to £32,585 p.a. /pro rata (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
• 2 Volunteer Days
• Pension – 5% Employee 5% Employer
• Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
• Annual Salary Increase in line with national average
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and additional voluntary benefits
There’s also the opportunity to progress your career!
Interested? There’s an easy to apply route below to upload your CV! If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on (phone number removed).
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make.
Location: London, this role will require you to be based 2 days in the office and 3 days remote working, when events commence you will be based at the location throughout.
Hours: 37 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm
Closing Date: 22 November 2022
* Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
* Pro-active approach to partnership development.
* Excellent people and communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Confident and highly competent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to work at multiple levels within an organisation and to tailor communications effectively for stakeholders ranging from board level to front line staff.
* Willingness to learn and spend time shadowing colleagues across the organisation, including front line delivery teams.
* High level of initiative and motivation.
* Willingness to travel nationwide for internal and external meetings.
Skills and Experience
• GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above.
• Experience of building, developing, and managing relationships both internal and external stakeholders.
• Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams.
• Proven experience working in a Relationship development function.
• Experience of working in a project management environment with the ability to meet tight and competing deadlines.
• Experience of, and confidence in, minuting complex meetings with senior internal stakeholders and circulating minutes and actions promptly.
• Awareness of the local economic priorities in which Employability, Skills and Health operates and current and future challenges and opportunities.
SEETEC PLUSS is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployed back to work. This role will play a key part in contributing to the UK's economic recovery, 'Restart Scheme' which is a cornerstone of the government's 'Plan for Jobs' strategy and the expansion of the existing Work and Health programme (WHP_JETS).
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under “About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity