Career Level Manager
My client is recruiting for several Intellectual Property Solicitors and several Commercial IP Solicitors to join their team on a Fully Remote basis. They are happy to consider candidate with experience anywhere from 2-8+ years PQE from top 100 firms.
My client works hard to ensure that their lawyers still feel part of a team so they can collaborate, share ideas and enjoy each other’s company. The remote set up allows people to work from wherever they want, to give people the flexibility they need, for whatever reason. Yet they want people to feel that they belong to an ambitious company and that their contribution towards their growth is recognized individually and as a team. As long as you want to work with entrepreneurial businesses, they will discuss any idea you have to do it.
• Work where and when you want.
• No client following is required. They care about experience, expertise and commitment to their clients.
• An environment with no politics, no bureaucracy and a great team of people who all play a fundamental part in the success and continued growth of the business
• A career opportunity for all levels of experience that meets your needs and that is capable of evolving as you evolve. Whether that means intellectually stimulating work for interesting and grateful clients, building a team or, for more junior lawyers, an opportunity to accelerate your career in a role supported by an experienced mentor…or all of the foregoing!
• Competitive salary and bonus, pension, holiday and healthcare equivalent to much of UK top 100 firms.
My client has a number of exciting opportunities for junior and senior lawyers from 2+ years PQE, with a strong academic background and specialist training. They would be interested in hearing from candidates with wide ranging commercial IP experience from an in-house or private practice background or candidates with a strong pedigree in:
• Patent litigation
• Specialised hard IP
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Legal Records Assistant £GOOD++- Bristol
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Bristol, City of Bristol