Career Level Manager
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am-5pm
Salary – £25,000 OTE £45,000
Trafford Park, Manchester
As Internal Account Manager, you will identify business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
You will act as a champion and ambassador, its values, mission and market position whilst showcasing our industry leading tech to support the very best end to end sales process.
* Research and identify business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
* Identify customer needs and propose improved solutions.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of our products and services, introduce customers to new and innovative products and educate our customers about each of our divisions
* Meet and exceed targets and KPI’s such as revenue, profitability, data enrichment
* Create pipeline
* Develop a strong knowledge of your account base.
* Provide bespoke pricing to customers and ensure they uphold their spend pledge
* Monitor competitor activity
* Here’s some of the benefits you have access when you join: FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% for friends and family!
* Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
* Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products, etc.
* Buy up to five extra days of annual leave
* Long service rewards
* As well as plenty of other flexible like childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, training and development programs