Career Level Manager
My Aldridge based client is looking for an Internal Sales / Account Manager to join their busy team. This is due to the continued growth and expansion of the company.
Daily duties will include:
* Answering inbound customer enquiries either by over the phone, email and face to face.
* Providing tailored solutions to customers by identifying their individual needs, and seeing opportunities to up and cross sell
* Negotiate prices for products, basic conversion work and transport sales with suppliers, while locating suitable stock from our nationwide depots and creating the best fit delivery solutions to maximise profit.
* Raise quotations using our inhouse software system and Logging detailed notes on the CRM system.
* Follow up all leads and live quotations to maximise sales.
* Process all orders through the quotation & CRM systems following them all the way through to delivery
* Account manage all customers to maintain relationships and secure future business
* Liaising with internal departments and suppliers by phone and email to maintain business relationships.
* You will experience of working in a reactive busy sales environment
* A proven track record of achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
* An ability to make cold calls may occasionally be needed.
* Be a keen team player with the ability to prioritise and manage your daily duties,
* You will be confident in quickly establishing a rapport, identifying needs, building on existing customer relationships and supplying excellent customer service
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)