Career Level Manager
We are working with a leading firm of patent attorneys based in Southampton who require a skilled administrator to support their specialist Intellectual Property support function.
The is a complex administrative position but full training is given; it would suit someone who has administration experience within professional services and would like to further develop and grow their skills.
On a day to day basis you’ll be involved with:
* Managing and actioning incoming correspondence and files
* Updating the firm’s management systems
* Liaising with attorneys and other staff around correspondence received
* Monitoring due dates and key deadlines for IP and Trade Marks
* Preparing correspondence
* Updating IP applications and registrations
* Maintaining central files, scanning, copying and filing
* Preparing correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have a strong education, excellent written and verbal communication skills, be IT savvy and have excellent attention to detail. Please note this is not an entry level role for a Law Graduate, there is potential for career development but not a training contract or IP attorney career path.
This permanent role offers a salary of £22,500 – 25,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience. With this the firm offers a very competitive benefits package. Currently staff are working on a hybrid basis with staff in the office three days a week but this could change in the future.
If this role is of interest please email your CV to us ASAP. Please note that we consider every CV submitted to us, however due to the high volume of applications and time constraints we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful