Career Level Manager
Ballards LLP are an award-winning firm of chartered accountants based in Droitwich. With a modern approach to accountancy and a passion for technology, Ballards provides a wide range of accountancy services across a variety of sectors.
Due to business growth, we currently have a new opportunity for an IT & Digital Transformation Consultant to join our IT & Digital Transformation team. With a competitive salary, flexible and hybrid working, and a broad benefits package, this role is an integral part of the consultancy and delivery services provided by Ballards.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT project manager who is looking to make the next step into consultancy, or equally someone who is currently delivering consultancy services with an IT project delivery background.
Some examples of recent client projects the department has delivered include:
* A current state assessment of a client’s IT systems, processes, and procedures to produce a high-level RAG report and a set of actionable recommendations.
* Specification and selection of a new finance system
* Project management of the implementation of a new HR platform – including a Time & Attendance system
* Assisting a client to maximise the opportunities IT systems can deliver to align to their 3-year exit plan.
About the role:
* Delivering client projects as either part of a team or as the sole engagement manager.
* Become actively involved in developing new IT and Digital service offerings for the department.
* Identify new business opportunities with both existing clients and new potential clients.
* Provide expert technology and business advice, both internally and externally.
* Assist in developing the department/practice, including leading internal projects, reviewing ways of working and communicating key messages.
* PRINCE 2 practitioner or equivalent project management qualification
* Experience of delivering and project managing IT and Digital projects, either in a consulting role or as part of a business
* Highly motivated to grow and develop the existing IT & Digital department
* Strong technical knowledge
* Experience of working in a client-facing role
* Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
* A passion for providing excellent customer service
* Ability to innovate and share ideas
About the rewards:
* Hybrid and flexible working
* Broad benefits package
* Career progression
* Option to buy extra holiday