Career Level Manager
IT Helpdesk Analyst – Gateshead
We Put People First so you can Deliver Outstanding Service
We are searching for an IT Helpdesk Analyst – Gateshead to assist and support the IT Manager across a diverse portfolio of work. This role covers full administrative duties within the department. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you personable and confident speaking to a range of stakeholders at different levels? Do you understand IT systems and office applications?
At Churchill, doing right is at the heart of our values. This is why we will provide you with all the tools, training, support and resources that you need to develop in your career.
As IT Helpdesk Analyst You will:
* First and second line support for internal IT issue and queries, taking enquires by Phone and email
* Troubleshooting issues with Laptops, Desktops and mobile devices
* Supporting remote offices with network and IT equipment on site
* Maintaining, updating and creating administration documentation
* Using a helpdesk software to log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions
* Management of incoming emails and calls to the IT team
* Invoice processing
* Administration and support with IT assets and equipment including iPads and mobile phones
* Liaising with 3rd party IT support providers
* Issuing and follow up on IT policies
* Support on IT projects when required
As IT Helpdesk Analyst – Gateshead You’ll have:
* Strong customer service focus and able to perform general IT administrative activities
* Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office package and databases.
* Effective communicator with first class telephone and communication skills
* Strong team player with a high level of attention to detail
* A problem solver with a logical and structured approach to work
* IT qualifications – desirable
In exchange for your service, we’ll provide an inclusive and empowering culture where you’ll receive the training and development opportunities that allow you to grow and progress your career. We also offer a range of company benefits that ensure that you are receiving the support that you need to do your best work.
* A workplace pension scheme
* Two paid volunteering days annually – from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose…..
* More than 250 perks – and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts
* A wide range of training programs to help your career development
* Project Mosaic our Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion Committee who are leading the charge on all things WDI
* Recognition and reward program to thank our shining stars
* A Wellbeing hub to support a healthy mind and body
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
* IT Support
IT Helpdesk Gateshead