Career Level Manager
Helpdesk Support Technician
Our amazing client are a market leader in the supply of their technical products supplying to schools as well as business throughout the UK and has traded for 40+ years.
The past years have seen growth and success and as such they require an additional member of staff in technical support department to provide customer problem solving and support for our bespoke applications and hardware.
looking to recruit two further long-term employees who will become an integral part of technical team.
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time (40 hrs Monday-Friday)
* Provide application and hardware support and guidance to end-users of varying levels of ability.
* Ensure that accurate records are kept on the helpdesk and the user is always informed of progress.
* Installation and configuration of software & hardware when required.
* Take ownership of issues and escalate to senior staff as required.
* Creation of documentation on common faults and queries for future reference.
* GCSE Grade C or above in Maths & English or equivalent qualifications.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure and the ability to prioritise workload.
* Have a proven strong work ethic/reliability/attendance record.
* Keen interest in IT and tech.
* Experience using a ticketing system (Freshdesk, Zendesk etc)
* Experience in a previous technical or customer service role.
* Other IT/Technical qualifications
It would be advantageous to have your own mode of transport as links to public transport is limited due to location.
* Annual Leave: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
* Birthday Day Off
* Private Medical Cover (After 1 Year employment)
* “Spin-the-Wheel” Monthly prize draw
* Annual Company Start Date Anniversary Bonus
* Modern Offices
* On-Site Parking