Career Level Manager
Role: IT Project Manager
Salary: £65,000 – £70,000 (+13% bonus)
IT Applications Project Manager to support multiple small to large sized projects in the EMEA Region. The ideal candidate will have successfully led multi-disciplinary in-house and vendor teams across multiple technologies and in different timezones. They will relish working in a fast-paced business change environment that requires constant attention to prioritisation and impeccable communication skills. Hands-on management of projects using different development methodologies and delivering multi-platform enterprise application solutions is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully you must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory standard. The successful candidate will be able to:
* Lead prioritisation of competing requirements and projects with business and IT stakeholders.
* Communicate with business partners as conduit to IT.
* Support articulation of business processes that inform technical solutions.
* Lead Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical resources in requirements definition.
* Understand technical, resource and schedule implications of business decisions.
* Work with technical leads to determine project timing and resourcing requirements.
* Set project scope, priorities, milestones and deliverable schedules.
* Lead cross-functional project teams via project methodology (Agile, Hybrid) optimized for required deliverables.
* Drive execution of project deliverables.
* Present to IT, business function, and executive steering committees.
* Monitor execution and report status, risks and issues.
* Manage all project change control activities.
* Develop and lead project teams to deliver initiatives on-time and on/under budget.
* Deliver solutions to requirements that provide efficiency and scalability to the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience project managing Oracle Fusion/EBS and/or SalesForce implementations
* Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid methodologies.
* Experience with enterprise-level application projects and working with multi-discipline teams.
* Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix Organisation.
* Strong strategic thinking skills; understands business needs and brings proactive solutions to the team.
* Experience of understanding business and technical activities in order to conduct Level of Effort analyses by bottom-up planning
* 5+ years of experience in an IT enterprise applications project management role.
* Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheet.
* Medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience.
* Experience of IT application support processes / ITIL a bonus
* Project Management certifications are a plus