Career Level Manager
Bridgnorth Aluminium – proud to be a trusted supplier of Aluminium flat rolled products
FTC – 6 months
The IT Support Administrator will be working in conjunction with the IT Helpdesk Team as the first point of contact for IT related queries to ensure an effective and efficient support service to the business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To provide routine and efficient maintenance and technical support on users’ workstations across the site.
* Confidently install and configure new hardware and software.
* Monitor and maintain the existing software used on site.
* Repair and replace IT equipment as necessary.
* Maintaining and promoting best practices for IT Security, in compliance with the company Security Policy.
* Resolve and respond to IT helpdesk requests in a timely fashion via phone call, remote control software or in person. This could be in the office or the factory floor.
Skills Essential for the Role:
* Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft applications.
* Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software.
* Have good verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
* Be proactive and take the initiative.
* Proven ability on working in a 1st Line IT helpdesk role.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – Days Flexi.
Salary Range: up to £26,000K.
Reporting to: Interim IT Manager.
* Pension matched up to 7%.
* 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance.
* Health Cash Plan.
* Monthly and Annual Company Performance Bonus.
* Attendance Bonus.
* Cycle to Work Scheme.
* Wellbeing Support.
* Ironbridge Gorge Museum tickets for employees and their families.
Safety is vital for all jobs in BAL; therefore, all candidates must be able to have the ability to follow and initiate safety practices, policies and procedures at all times