Career Level Manager
An IT Support Engineer with solid Microsoft Operating Systems and Azure support experience is required by our MSP client in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. This is an office-based role offering a salary of up to £45k is available.
The successful IT Support Engineer will take sole responsibility for 3rd Line Support IT as part of the service desk support and operations team. You will take responsibility for IT operations, systems monitoring, maintenance and improvements and proactive support of existing IT Infrastructure as well as the introduction of new technologies.
The IT Support Engineer will support PCs, Telephony, Windows Server and O365 as well as Azure for a various range of clients.
– Strong IT Support skills across Windows Server and Network Infrastructure
– Experience of on-prem server to server migrations (Active Directory, Exchange, SQL)
– Experience working with cloud providers (Azure)
– Experience and setup of Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365 suite, Active Directory, Intune.
– Understanding of Firewalls, WAN, DNS, DHCP, Networking & VLANs.
Basic salary range: £38,000 to £45,000 plus pension and onsite parking.
Commute from: Elstree / Watford / Barnet / Edgware / Stanmore / North Finchley / North London
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence
IT Support Analyst / Senior IT Technician / Desktop Support Analyst / IT Engineer /3rd Line Support Engineer
– IT Support Engineer vacancy in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
– Solid Windows Operating Systems skills required
– Sole person in IT for a manufacturing firm