Career Level Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer . The role will be working on a mixture of highly exciting new projects. You will be working within a small team of specialists; you will champion the use and delivery of new technologies.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the following: –
· Responsible for dealing with logged calls on the helpdesk system and responding accordingly.
· Ensuring security procedures are being implemented and followed and have been properly documented.
· Carry out effective troubleshooting and collate relevant information.
· Adhere to the Service Level Agreements devised for the department ensuring that all calls and queries are responded to in a timely manner.
· Escalate calls and liaise with 3rd party providers on software and hardware issues.
· Provide desk-side training where appropriate.
· Day to day support for a variety of software packages, contacting 3rd party support teams for resolution where appropriate.
· Ability to create documentation for use by IT team and if required, by users.
· Update Knowledge base, users and assets on service desk.
· Ability to nurture colleague development.
· Attend monthly meetings with department to update on work allocations and advise of task actions.
· Perform various/ad hoc tasks as requested by users.
· Ability to work without supervision and prioritise effectively. Opportunity to work as the technical lead on new customer projects
As IT Support Engineer, you will have the following skills: Networking, Office 365, Exchange (Apply online only) administration, Active Directory/Group policy, Servers, Configuration/Setup, Firewall administration, Windows Server & Desktop operating Systems, PC/Server hardware Knowledge, Antivirus configuration/Deployment , Backup Technologies, Citrix
If you’re looking for a great opportunity with a fun and fast-moving business this could be the role for you, so apply now