Career Level Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer to join a busy and rapidly expanding company in Hereford.
A fast paced environment with excellent progression opportunities and benefits. Our client is passionate about employee growth and progression, and will support staff with their journey to their goal. If you are interested, please APPLY TODAY!
What’s in it for you?
* Excellent career progression
* Training provided
* Great location
* Free, on-site parking
* Company pension
* Providing 2nd & 3rd line support diagnosis and resolution for our large client base
* Working with clients to gather, document, and specify customer requirements relating to internal systems, networks and applications
* Support, develop & implement AAD, 365, Azure, SharePoint, Teams solutions
* Device management through MDM
* Respond to service requests in our SLA and maintaining support tickets
* Specify and implement hardware solutions – PC, network, server
What you’ll need to succeed?
Thorough knowledge of current IT technology, including, but limited to:
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365, Exchange, Azure, SharePoint, Intune
* Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop & server)
* Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, security, firewalls
* Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
* Excellent understanding of IT security and best practices
If you are looking for a new position and match the criteria above then please APPLY TODAY