Career Level Manager
Our Education client in Gloucester is seeking an IT Support Infrastructure Technician to join their team.
We are looking for an experienced & capable IT Technician (Infrastructure) to join my client’s in-house IT Services team responsible for managing all aspects of their IT infrastructure.
You will have experience in the following:
* Excellent hardware knowledge & skills & the ability to diagnose & repair faults with PC, laptops, projectors, & other IT equipment
* Installing & supporting network & classroom infrastructure
* Managing & maintaining network switches in a large environment
* Supporting a Microsoft Windows 10 environment
The IT Infrastructure Technician successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of core networking concepts (OSI model, TCP/IP, DHCP & DNS), experience managing network infrastructure, excellent communications skills, fantastic customer service & a solid knowledge of the three tenants of Cyber Security.
If this role appeals to you & you think you have the skills & aptitude to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will also benefit from:
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (including Death in service benefit)
* A commitment to enabling your professional development
* Access to staff after-school clubs including football and running
* Five free Microsoft Office licenses to use on personal devices at home
* Access to education discounts at UK Apple stores
* Free access to Azure Dev tools (helpful to those with home labs)
* Free access to the HeadSpace mindfulness app to support your wellbeing
* Family friendly policies
* Free onsite parking