Career Level Manager
IT Systems Project Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join a construction company based in Surrey.
Must be proficient in SQL, Sharepoint, Project Management, All round IT Skills.
* Maintaining, identifying and delivery of Line of Business (LoB) Applications and Projects
* Maintenance and supporting of SQL/SharePoint and other LoB applications
* Highlighting and remedying issues relating to all LoB applications
* Identifying opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and resilience
* Delivery of LoB application projects
* Maintain, streamline and maximise uptime of backend Line of Business applications
* Provide assistance, expertise and training to the IT Team
* Engage with the IT Team and Business to establish needs and work to draft proposals for improvement/replacement/upgrades
* Lead, attend, manage internal and external meetings with all stakeholders
* Promote timely update all relevant project systems and site documentation
* Understanding what the client or company wishes to achieve from the project.
* Agree timescales and resources required to carry out the project.
* Working with the Head of IT draw up a detailed plans for each stage of the project.
* Ensuring full project to support handover is completed
Skills & Requirements:
* Valid Prince 2 (or equivalent qualification)
* Easily communicates technical concepts to a non-technical audience
* Organised and proficient with all system tools
* Ability to analyse IT project proposals and apply logical solutions to resourcing issues
* Able to identify task skills requirements and allocate/delegate as appropriate
* Be a self-starter, managing your own time and availability effectively
Must be based in the UK and Eligible to work .
Open to Graduates with the right skills and experience!
Apply with your CV or Call Rhiannon in the office for more info (phone number removed)