Career Level Manager
£30,000 per year
Hybrid working – available after a training period in the office (2-3 months)
Netwirking Recruitment are helping a client based in North Shields as they look to add an IT Team Leader to the business due to an increase in workload. You must have experience working for a MSP.
Some of the technologies you would be expected to deal with include; Windows Server, VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and RDS. A good base of networking knowledge and VOIP systems is highly desirable.
You need to hold a full UK driving licence but can use company vehicles to travel to customer sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead, Manage & Mentor the service desk engineers.
* Training and supporting 1st and 2nd line engineers.
* Liaise with clients to make sure that they are happy and your team and solutions are running smoothly and are adequate for their current & future needs.
* Manage and oversee rollout of new technologies/services across the customer base.
* Creating, Managing & Improving both Individual & Team KPIs and Performance Metrics.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working in a MSP.
* Experience leading a small team or mentoring junior members of staff.
* At least 2 years’ experience in IT.
* MS Office 365 migration experience
* Good understanding of general server, storage and networking technologies
* Good communication skills
* Good documentation skills
* Customer focussed
* Able to work well as part of a team and individually
* Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies