Career Level Manager
IT/Support/Technical Support/Desktop/Analyst/1st/2nd line support/£35000/City/Immediate Start/Permanent
Due to expansion, we are looking for a permanent, professional, IT/Technical Support Analyst to join an existing Technology team of 10 that supports in the region of 1000 staff spread over a number of sites throughout the UK. They are in the top 20 firms in their field.
Their swanky, brand new offices, are based in the City and very central to Cannon Street, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, St Pauls. There will be a balance of working remotely and travelling into the office on a rota basis. All kit and equipment is provided for you.
What’s in it for you?
The company is offering a generous salary of £35000, 25 days holiday and a flexible benefits package plus the opportunity to join a friendly, professional team. Hours of work are 9.30 – 5.30 Monday to Friday with participation in a slight shift pattern – 8 – 6 coverage time to the business with hybrid working being offered.
The Technical Environment
* Windows 2012/2016 server and Cisco/HP networking environment
* Microsoft Exchange 2013
* Microsoft 365
* Skype for Business telephony, messaging, conferencing
* Microsoft Teams
* Windows 10 Enterprise
* 100MB – 1GB Fibre WAN network
* 4G, Mobile and Cisco VPN remote working
* MS Office 2013/2019
* M-Files Document Management
* SharePoint 2013 Intranet (CROCUS)
This is a National role, reporting into the firm’s National Head of Technology Support and Administration. The role will entail some travel to the firm’s regional sites, both on a day to day basis and for project work. There is also a schedule of weekend support cover as part of the role.
What do you need to be successful?
* Helpdesk Experience
* If you have experience gained from an LLP this would be hugely beneficial but is not essential
* Strong working knowledge of Windows 10
* Strong knowledge of MS Outlook 2013/2019
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office 2013/2019
* Good working knowledge of mobile technology (MDM/Blackberry Work and iPhone/Android handsets)
* Engaging personality
* Strong communication skills both written and oral
* Articulate and excellent telephone manner
* Lateral thinker
* Team player
* Self starter
* Non Smoker