Career Level Manager
My manufacturing client based in Halifax are looking for an experienced IT technician to join their small but integral team.
The role will involve but will not be limited to.
· Ensuring infrastructure is properly maintained throughout the business
· Ensuring IT projects are implemented successfully
· Providing 1st line support across 100+ users, with a large scale expansion planned for 2023
· Liaising with external support partners and the groups IT to resolve user issues
· Monitoring systems and backups to ensure all run smoothly
· Applying updates, patched and fixes to various applications and servers
· Preparing and testing equipment for distribution across users
· Creating and testing logins for new starts
· Assisting in IT projects
· Handling a helpdesk ticket system
The role will be predominantly based at my clients office in Halifax, however there may be requirements to visit other operational sites across the UK.
I am looking for candidates with experience in the following areas:
· Windows 16, 19, 22 & 10
· Remote desktop services
· Active Directory
· Office 265 & teams
· Networking – switches and firewalls
The ideal candidate will be able to evidence they are a service orientated individual, who is also a keen team player, and will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an IT support-based position.
The hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, with an annual performance bonus that is operated across the whole company.
In return my client is offering a starting salary between £23,000 – £25,000, company events, company pension, Cycle to work scheme, discounted or free food, life insurance, free onsite parking, employee referral programs, sick pay and various wellness programs.
To apply for this role please send an up-to-date CV below