Career Level Manager
Junior AV Engineer
East London based role
Excellent opportunity for an AV Installation Engineer looking to join a rapidly expanding company that will give you the opportunity to work on exciting and diverse motion capture, virtual production and VR projects for which you will be provided with training in order for you to become a technical expert within the industry, whilst progressing to independent systems integrator engineer.
In this role you will be based between their virtual production studio near Guilford and their London HQ working on a range of installations, events and helping to deliver shoots on our XR Stage. As part of the technical team you will be prepping, installing, operating and derigging equipment for a variety of permanent installations around the UK as well as the shoots at their studio.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and ensure their work supports the company’s needs. We are a small close-knit team that works to help each other across our roles.
Alongside the company will provide extensive training from senior members of the team across utilisation of the XR, and motion capture stages.
This role would ideally suit a Junior AV Installation Engineer who is looking to join a well-established company, where you will work on some of the most exciting projects in the UK, whilst working for a company that will progress your career long term.
* AV Installation Engineer
* Working on private sector projects
* Flexible working may be required for some client sites
* Covering London, Heathrow and other areas if the projects dictate
* Technology training provided
* Basic AV understanding
* Wants exposure to a range of technologies
* Hold driving licence
* Willing and capable to pass criminal records check
* Can provide address history for ID passes to be obtained for client sites
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
* End-to-end mocap & XR stage service work pipeline
* Hands-on experience, with the potential of millions viewing your projects.
* The chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technologies. ● Essential time-management & organisational skills