Career Level Manager
Junior C++ Software Developer – 3D Maths / Computer Vision
A successful and highly acclaimed Bristol University spin-out is looking for a C++ Software Developer to join their growing business with worldwide clients. This well established leader in Computer vision is now heavily investing in its camera technology and platform and so it’s a great time to join as they are about to disrupt multiple industries with their patented technology. The C++ Software Developer will be solving challenging problems, helping with the software architecture and writing greenfield software which will form the backbone of their new generation of products.
This role would suit a C++ Software Developer with 1 year+ commercial experience onward and someone who is wanting to work in a friendly, growing team where culture and values are important. The Software Developer will also have the chance to work directly with customers.
Why consider this C++ Opportunity?
* Work in an extremely bright team where innovation is paramount
* Use modern C++ 14/17 to solve complex problems for this pioneering technology
* Work on Computer Vision and Image Processing related technology
* Free parking, home work, great offices, flexi hours and good package with a bonus
C++ Software Developer Requirements:
* Good modern C++ and Object Oriented Design
* Windows / Visual Studio
* Computer Science degree or equivalent
* C#, 2D / 3D maths, Graphics, Computer Vision beneficial
If you are a motivated C++ Software Developer and you are interested in this C++ Software Engineering opportunity, apply now or contact our C++ expert Recruiter, Adeel for a confidential chat. Work hybrid / remotely with the office based in Bristol.
Immediate interview slots available for this exclusive opportunity through Softweb