Career Level Manager
Junior Graphic Designer | Ormskirk Town Centre | Full Time/Part time available | Monday to Friday | £12.00 per hour
Our client works with high-profile charities and media publications throughout the UK and Ireland.
The company are looking with people who have recently left school, university or have recently undertaken a Graphic Design course and are ready to take on their first role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a new, permanent team member to join this publishing company, designing adverts for clients and e-zines.
Hours of work are Monday to Tuesday 9am to 5:30pm, Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
Are you the right person for the job?
Key Requirements & Experience
* Typesetting experience (preferred)
* Adobe Illustrator- 1 year (essential)
* Computer skills-1 year (essential)
* Adobe Photoshop- 1 year (essential)
* InDesign- 1 year (essential)
* Scanner experience (essential)
* Apple Mac (essential)
* Building Homepages
* Magazine websites
* Portfolio websites
* Landing pages
* Social media websites
* Directory and contact pages
What will your role as a Typesetter look like?
* This role will involve typesetting artwork and personalising customer orders, so attention to detail & accuracy is essential
What can you expect in return?
* On-site parking
* Bonus Structure
* Ongoing training programme to NVQ level
* Flexible working hours
* Day shift
* 28 days paid holidays
* Weekly bonuses
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!