Career Level Manager
My client is searching for a Junior Litigation Paralegal to join their Harrow, London offices.
Contentious and Non-Contentious Work – My client are a commercial law firm specialising in financial claims, including mis-sold PPI.
My client is looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who are interested in acquiring work experience in a law firm as well as training in case work in a busy litigation team.
You will work directly with the Line Manager in the Pre-Litigation Department.
• Perform KYC checks (IVA, OOJ, AML)
• Review bank documents to ensure claim validity.
• Update the internal CRM systems with the relevant information.
• Prepare the court documents for postage so the claim can be issued in court.
• Set specific tasks for the litigation department team.
• Keep track of the NOIs (notice of issue) that are due to be sent by court or chase the courts if deemed necessary.
• Other litigation Ad-Hoc tasks as and when required.
• Good Excel understanding (ideally intermediate/advanced) and at least basic knowledge for the rest of Microsoft 365 package (Outlook, Word, Teams, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to make decisions.
• Ability to work unsupervised; to initiate activities and anticipate and solve problems
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Confident, motivated and diplomatic.
• Team Player
• Used to working within a fast-paced environment.
My client provide full training and this is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic area in a specialist law firm.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull