Career Level Manager
GBR Recruitment are working exclusively with an innovative dynamic data solutions / direct marketing company, that is dedicated to business partnering organisations to successfully solve complex business challenges, adding real value & driving increased revenue streams & smarter ways of working using real market insights, who are recruiting for an experienced Key Account Manager (Data Solutions / Data driven Direct Marketing) to work as the primary key client relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier major name client accounts, with you being responsibility for client retention & business partnering growth.
This data solutions / direct marketing consultancy are looking for a professional business consultant who possesses great organisation & communication skills, a real natural relationship builder & a real developer of those cemented relationships.
Our Data Tech / Data driven Direct Marketing client is truly focused on delivering a great service, exceeding their client’s objectives, along with identifying the next exciting Data driven project to immerse the Account Management / Tech team in.
This is a great chance to join an "employer of choice" that offers a modern working environment with their HQ based in Central London, plus real career development opportunities. Client offers hybrid working part London HQ, part home / clients sites.
This top level consultancy business supports industry sectors major names, providing consultative services across areas such as Credit Risk, Revenue Assurance, Value Based Management, Data Management (DMSA), Customer Data Solutions & Business Operating Improvements to drive revenue & profits, improve working processes, reducing repetitive workloads / workload duplication, making the most of their customers & markets etc.. along with Direct Marketing targeting clients potential customer base / target audiences, basically aligning the dots between data, people, policies, processes & systems to deliver real results for the client.
Key Account Manager Duties:
* Working with the Account Director, attending regular client meetings ensuring that they are getting the best out of the companies data / marketing products, to continue to develop key relationships & maximise revenue streams & wider business opportunities (now & in the future)
* Generating new revenue streams, through up-sell/cross selling of the company products / services
* Successfully formulating plans to grow & manage the key accounts
* Communicating to the client base on future improvements (CI)
* Single point of contact for some clients.
* Ensuring that agreed service & delivery targets are met consistently
* Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports/account plans
* Working on the provision of data for direct marketing solutions & data solutions (insights) development.
* KAM & NAM activity.
* Promoting Marketing Analysis & Automation Software.
* Leading a team of Account Managers to succeed.
* Presenting to major name clients (major conglomerates).
* Face of the business for the key clients service delivery.
* Proposal writing for new business & business contract renewal.
* Developing the Account Management team beneath you.
Key Account Management Attributes:
* Excellent Data Solutions / Direct Marketing Industry knowledge is highly beneficial, or similar such as Software Solutions, Direct Mail, Advertising or some form of Consultancy business.
* Strong proven Account Directorship / Management background.
* Used to managing major conglomerates, major enterprises & Nationals
* Strong Presentation, Bid Writing & Proposal Writing skills
* Ideally experienced in FastStats or similar would be highly beneficial.
Amazing chance for a strong Key Account Management / National Account Management (KAM or NAM or other) professional working within the modern Data Tech World or Direct Marketing World or one of the many aligned industries / markets.
Interviews to take place Immediately.