Career Level Manager
Our client is seeking a Lead Senior business Systems Analyst, based in Spalding, Lincolnshire office.
As Lead Senior Business Systems Analyst you will have a tracked record of building the bridge between legacy business systems and the new technology solution, by being able to solve organisational information problems and requirements by analysing, gathering and translating legacy systems, documentation and system processes requirements required by our clients, including designing and writing new computer programmes specifications and recommending systems and protocols.
• Automation knowledge and experience in software applications
• Liaising with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
• Liaising with Software Testing teams ensuring specification requirements are translated into test plans, cases and steps to ensure functionality is working correctly and nothing has been missed in the new applications developed
• Reporting, documenting, and communicating your findings across the business functions
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
• Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
• Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
• Managing staff
• You will be a dedicated Lead Senior Business Systems Analyst who keeps up to date on all the latest technologies, you will be comfortable working full time in a commercial development environment having worked to tight deadlines in previous positions, a proven problem solver who can add real value to your software team.
• Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
• Understanding of indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
• Data analysis – must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
• Communication, Technical Understanding, Problem Solving, Leadership, Teamwork
• Strong leadership skills, ability to successfully manage and strong relationship with your team members.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful