Career Level Manager
We have a great new opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join DAS Law, providing administrative support to our legal teams across the business.
This position will support the smooth running of the office and effective case management for our lawyers and will suit someone who is able to work well under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
In this varied and interesting role you can expect to undertake the following tasks:
* Provide administrative support to our legal departments, including data entry;
* Be first point of contact for answering the reception line and directing calls appropriately;
* Handle communication with customers, witnesses etc.;
* Source and maintain contact lists for barristers and experts;
* Assist with litigation tasks, including disclosure; and
* Monitor deadlines and support in calendar organisation.
We’re looking for someone who is proficient at multi-tasking, intuitive, has excellent communication skills and who can demonstrate:
* Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system;
* Experience working in a Legal Assistant role is preferable but not essential;
* Understanding of day-to-day operations of a legal office;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; and
* An ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure.
At DAS we fully support flexible working and are happy to discuss flexible working options