Career Level Manager
We are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier for a permanent opportunity with a well-regarded law firm based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience of legal cashiering and the role will centre primarily on the cashiering duties under the direction of the Senior Legal Cashier and will include:
* Monitoring the main Client and Office bank accounts and allocating receipts
* Making online payments through Office and Client accounts in accordance with our approval matrix. These will be a mixture of Faster Payments, Chaps and BACS
* Depositing and withdrawing funds from external deposit accounts
* Responding to email instructions from across the firm to set up/modify recurring transactions and resolving queries
* Downloading HMLR statements to process through the Office account
* Checking property completion statements against client ledgers.
* Checking and processing bills
You will need to be numerate and accurate, with a keen attention to detail and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules. You should enjoy working in a team and have strong communication skills.
Salary and benefits
* Hybrid home/office working if desired after 3 months)
* 25 days holiday per calendar year
* Private health cover following completion of a 3 month probationary period
* Subsidised gym membership
* Life insurance at 3 x salary
* Contributory pension scheme
* Attendance bonus scheme
* Annual bonus of a week’s salary on firm hitting billing target
* Additional 1.5 day’s holiday at Christmas
* Assistance in the provision of additional IT equipment and furniture required to set up your home office, if required