Career Level Manager
Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant
Our client a successful law firm based in Blackburn are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic candidate with experience in a busy legal accounts department looking for the chance to join a growing team.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Assisting the Legal Accounts Manager with processing client account payments and receipts
* Posting purchase invoices from suppliers
* Carrying out bank reconciliations
* Processing payments via electronic banking
* First point of contact for suppliers queries
* Dealing with cheque requests and production
* Creating and reconciling fee notes to barristers
* Producing daily reports
* Obtaining authorities for CHAPS and signatures on cheques
* Dealing with Companies House searches from online accounts, tracing unidentified items.
* 25 days holiday + your birthday off
* Private medical insurance after 12 months
* Company paid sick days after 12 months
We are looking for a bright, confident individual with good knowledge of accounting systems; Proclaim is preferred. You must be highly numerate with strong attention to detail, work with accuracy and be self motivated.
Please apply now by submitting your CV in Word format or contact Olivia at Square Peg Associates