Career Level Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Chartered or Trainee Legal Executive to join the busy Mental Capacity (Health & Welfare) team based in either Bristol, Plymouth, or Southampton. This is a complex, challenging but rewarding role and salary would be dependent on experience, so please apply with your expectations.
* Undertake a full range of existing and new cases for clients
* Work with the Partners and others within the wider team to further develop the offering as required, understanding the firm’s brand and values
* To ensure appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies
* Collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
* Relevant qualification
* Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
* Experience of dealing with client information with tact and sensitivity
* A genuine shared passion for producing transformative outcomes for our clients
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on (phone number removed)