Career Level Manager
Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Leeds (Central)
About the team
Our planning and environmental team are a highly knowledgeable, hardworking, and dedicated team who are passionate about what they do. The team is spread across several offices in the UK. They are highly regarded in the industry for their experience, outstanding customer service and technical knowledge. We trust our people to work flexibly in the way that works best for them, their teams, and our clients. Our firm is set up to ensure everyone’s voice is heard, and mutual respect is shown by all.
About the role
You will be working closely with the Planning Partner based in our Leeds office to provide secretarial support
This role requires someone who has previous experience working as a Legal Secretary and can work to multiple deadlines, manage their workload efficiently.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate strong attention to details.
The successful candidate needs to work with their own initiative whilst possessing a collaborative approach.
* Effectively communicate both internally and externally with the planning and environmental team and other secretarial support
* Organise and maintain electronic filing systems in accordance with recognised procedures and standards
* Record and monitor deadlines
* Prepare and edit correspondence, minutes, letters, presentations, and spreadsheets
* Plan and schedule appointments, conferences, and meetings
* Assist with billing procedures and liaising with clients in relation to debts
* Produce documents and letters as directed by fee earners
* Liaise with clients via telephone, in person and via email.
Your skills and qualifications
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience working as a Legal Secretary
* Drive to see tasks through to completion and to overcome obstacles in your way
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent administrative skills and experience, with excellent attention to detail
* Fully IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel
* Able to multi-task
* Able to work proactively and as part of a team
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance