Career Level Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent Legal Secretary to join this highly successful and well established law firm with a significant presence across Surrey.
This role would be working in the Private Client division supporting at Partner level and working closely within a small friendly team environment.
Duties as follows:
* Audio typing of legal correspondence
* Responsible for the opening, closing and retrieving of client files
* Diary management
* Arranging and coordinating meetings as required
* Preparing conference rooms for client meetings
* Providing support as required to other Legal Secretaries
* Liaising with clients in a professional manner both on the phone and face to face
* To operate the Firm's Case Management System
* To provide guidance to less experienced members of staff
* General secretarial duties as required
My client is looking for a professional Legal Secretary, ideally with previous experience within Private Clients, although this is not essential.
Prior working knowledge of working within private practice is essential, as is the need for accuracy and sound audio typing skills.
In return, my client offers a friendly working environment with excellent benefits and good working hours.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above criteria, please do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer