Career Level Manager
My client is currently looking to hire a Legal Secretary to join their firm based in the heart of York! Within the role you’ll be responsible for providing high level support within the Conveyancing Department.
What’s in it for you as a Legal Secretary?
* Competitive salary
* 35 hours working week (09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch break)
* Free on-site parking (also available on weekends)
* Additional annual leave at regular periods throughout the year
Your new role as a Legal Secretary:
* Undertaking Land Registry searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of Lawyers
* Accurately maintaining client admin files via in-house systems
* Accurately preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing and proof reading
* Making appointments, arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms and maintaining an up-to-date diary
* Attending to and assisting clients both face to face and via phone as required
* Handling inbound and outbound phone calls, ensuring they are relayed to the correct parties involved
Requirements for the Legal Secretary role:
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Strong communications skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* Competent Audio and Copy Typist
* Working knowledge of Legal Case Management systems and Microsoft Packages
Due to the nature of the role previous experience as a Legal Secretary would prove advantageous, though anyone with strong administrative / secretarial experience would be considered for the role.
If you’re interested in a new role as a Legal Secretary and have the skills, apply now!
We receive numerous applications for each role and do our best to ensure that you receive a response. We will either email to let you know your application is unsuccessful, let you know we are adding you to our database for future roles, or contact you to discuss the role you applied for. If you have not heard from us within a week, it is likely you haven’t been shortlisted for the role.
Bridge Recruitment Ltd are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and acting as an Employment Agency