Career Level Manager
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced legal secretary – with a background in property work – to join their small but friendly team.
Your role will include the following:
* Typing documents, letters, file notes, bills and emails
* Organising and maintaining the fee earners diaries, making appointments and arranging meetings
* Handling calls from clients and other third parties, forwarding calls and messages to fee earners
* Providing a full range of secretarial and admin support to the fee earners
* Preparing post – including enclosures and attachments
* Filing – including opening and closing files, storage and retrieval of client files
* Updating the case management system
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent client facing skills – plus good keyboard and general IT skills.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available