Career Level Manager
Local Business Development Manager (Commercial Vehicles) – Toyota Nottingham
Basic Salary £25,000pa, OTE Circa £45k plus Car
As a Local Business Development Manager, you will be proactive in finding new corporate commercial vehicle sales opportunities, as well as being able to network and quickly build up new prospects. You will thrive on the challenges of business to business sales and be motivated by achieving sales targets.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will also have a passion for the vehicles you are selling and you will convey that enthusiasm and knowledge every time you interact with a customer.
Plan and carry out prospecting / direct marketing and sales activities to promote the brand and develop sales to local business customers along with personal contract hire opportunities in accordance with agreed business plans
Develop and implement a structured sales plan for your site to achieve the agreed site activity and sales targets
Responsible for the direction of overall corporate process at site, to ensure audit compliance with the OEM
This role also involves coaching the retail sales teams to help deliver an incredible service to new and existing business customers through the provision of corporate quoting systems and processes.
Maintain the CRM database using agreed systems to provide regular, systematic reports showing activity, contacts, communications, sales progress, sales analysis and potential areas for sales, profit and lost opportunities
Own the sales objective and ensure that the retail sales teams are coached to help achieve the objective number
Forecasting – Work with the Corporate Sales Manager and New Car Sales Manager on reporting performance accurately on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate
Communicate with potential customers at both entry and senior level to ensure all offers and customer potentials are exploited accordingly
Quickly build rapport with new and existing points of contact and stakeholders internally and externally
Liaise with customers regularly to build relationships and maintain levels of customer satisfaction
Incredible customer service skills with the ability to work with the retail sales teams in order to achieve the overall corporate objective number
Full valid driving licence
Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
Proficient at generating sustainable leads and appointments, including via the retail sales teams
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape; you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme, which is uncapped. Your manager and the team will support you to reach your monthly targets so there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
* 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
* Family Friendly Policies – industry leading, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
* An uncapped commission structure – we are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, there’s no limit to what you can achieve in this role.
* Company Car – one of our fantastic perks is our company car schemes you can enjoy driving a wide range of vehicles in your role
* A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
* Vehicle purchase discount – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers.
* Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
* Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
* Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
* Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
* Employee Discounts with the Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers.
* Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both at a discounted price
* Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a free programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
* Colleague Introduction Award – recommend somebody for a role at Inchcape and you could earn a substantial financial reward once they’re fully on-board with us
* Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent