Career Level Manager
The role sits within the Central Support team, providing 1st Class support to all the Business Units within Centerprise International Ltd.
The team consists of Sales Admin who are primarily responsible for the data entry of customer orders, Sales Support and the Purchasing team. You will need to be an excellent communicator who can liaise clearly and effectively within the department and with the wider teams.
The candidate will be responsible for the following core duties:
* Management of the backorder report, which involves identifying and resolving issues with completing of sales orders and ensuring the accuracy of the back order to enable effective financial forecasting.
* Providing a weekly backorder report to sales people to enable them to provide progress reports to their customers.
* Provide a monthly report on the status of the backorder.
* Management of the Aged Stock Report, which involves identifying aged stock queries and working with relevant departments to agree and document the required corrective actions.
* Provide a monthly report on the status of Aged Stock.
* Provide a monthly report on Aged Debtors that details the reason for the aged debt and the corrective action being taken.
* Ad-hoc MI reporting as requested by the CSM
As with all personnel within the business, the individual will also be required to show:
* A commitment to comply with the Company’s Information Security Policy
* A commitment to promptly report any security weaknesses or incidents
* A commitment to adopt and maintain a Health and Safety culture within the Group
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Attained grades A – C in GCSE Math and English
High level of organizational skills
Possess the ability to prioritise workload
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Competent in Microsoft Office suite
Identifying and resolving Issues
22 days holiday entitlement rising to 25 days after 5 plus years’ service
Company supported CSR Volunteer Day
2 days for personal wellbeing
Hybrid Working Approach
Pension – including option to join Salary Sacrifice/Exchange for Pension scheme (SXP)
Death in Service – x4 basic salary
Private Medical Insurance available, partially subsidised by Ci
Corporate gym membership available, partially subsidised by Ci
Salary sacrifice charity donation scheme
Ci Christmas Savings Club
Out of town offices with free parking