Career Level Manager
We are recruiting for a company who have paved the way in innovative communication technology and critical alert software solutions for over 25 years. They work with 5-star hotels chains, investment banks, household-name retailers, super-yachts, football stadiums and many other industries around the world!
We are looking for someone with experience in content creation who is passionate, creative and eager to share their ideas with a real enthusiasm in boosting a company’s profile. You will be working within a small team where extensive training is offered and where you will have the opportunity to progress.
What’s in it for you?
* Salary: £25k-£28k
* Full induction training and support for progression
* Social events with friendly and supportive colleagues
* Private Healthcare
* Free parking
* 20 days annual leave (+bank holidays)
* Assist in creating the brand message across all platforms including digital and traditional marketing, collateral, brand content and PR
* Produce engaging marketing alongside our Marketing Executive and Graphic Designer
* Build and maintain our social media presence, especially LinkedIn and Facebook
* Develop web presence to boost brand awareness
* Ability to create content/copy and work autonomously to deadlines
* Help to create digital content, including blogs, emails, videos and photoshoots
* Work closely with our sales team to support marketing campaigns, product launches and presence at trade exhibitions
What the employer is looking for:
* A degree in Marketing/Communications or similar
* 2+ years relevant marketing experience in a B2B role
* Well-conceived and fresh ideas!
* Impeccable grammar, with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with CRM systems
* High attention to detail with the ability to organise and multitask
* Willingness to learn and develop
* A collaborative approach and open to input from stakeholders
* A demonstrable interest in and ability to develop your technical knowledge
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted