Career Level Manager
Marketing Assistant £(phone number removed) NW London
Marketing is one of the key departments within this FMCG. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join the marketing team, to develop and implement appropriate agreed short and long term brand plans and to maximise the company’s position in the relevant market segments. Being a small team, you will work on a wide range of activities, gaining you invaluable experience throughout the business.
Core tasks include:
* Management & participation events including –
* Management of all equipment, staff requirements etc.
* Documentation requirements (health & safety, food hygiene etc.)
* Brief & Debrief
* Artwork checks
* Social Media Management
* Content creation for all platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn)
* Responding to all queries coming through on social media
* Working with bloggers & brand ambassadors
* Responding to comments, tags etc.
* Monthly reporting to management on social media analytics
* Research market and manage competitor tracking
* Development of communication and selling material i.e. Point of Sale
* Assisting in ATL campaigns
* General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing or similar with some relevant work experience.
A passion and strength in social media is key with a love for food and drink. The ideal candidate would also have a passion for cooking and creativity, as they would be making recipe content and using this for social media exposure. They also must have good communications skills both written and spoken. It is an advantage if you have experience with Canva, Photoshop or other Adobe applications as the candidate would be using these systems for content creation.
Clean driving licence is also essential, as candidate will also be attending events and exhibitions on behalf of the brand.
This is an immediate start with lots of opportunity to learn and progress within an established FMCG organisation