Career Level Manager
Location: Aberdare + hybrid working
Position: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 p/a + benefits
Autograph Recruitment are delighted to be continuing their long-lasting relationship with a specialist Civil Engineering contractor in Aberdare who are looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team.
The company who has been trading for more than 40 years and who offer a family run and who really value their team offer cover a broad range of schemes. These include Highways, Groundworks, Commercial and environmental projects across the UK. The business whilst being involved in major projects have also secured several other exciting projects which has resulted in them looking to expand their teams across the South Wales region.
Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator
* Responsible for all social media management, creating all content for social media pages
* Suggesting strategic new marketing methods to promote company brand, services and values
* Conduct monthly marketing reports, based on social media coverage and efficiency
* Improve company
* Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analysing sales forecasts
* Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
* Designing and planning and organising promotional documents (eg. tenders / bids)
The ideal candidate
* Previous experience within a marketing role or a passion for marketing
* Social media savvy
* Understanding of PQQ’s, bids and tenders would be advantageous
* Ability to work in a busy environment
* Excellent IT and computer skills
* Ability to work well in a team
* Attention to details
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you can demonstrate a proven track record in initiating and delivering the above, with solid results, then please click Apply to upload your CV for consideration. Alternatively, get in touch with Holly Williams on (phone number removed) or (url removed) for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Autograph Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers