Career Level Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marking Coordinator to join a rapidly growing multinational property investment and development company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting and fast-paced environment and have a significant impact on the success of the business.
Euroterra Capital is a leading global real estate investment and development firm. Founded in the 1980s, Euroterra Capital has since cemented a reputation as one of the Europe’s most esteemed developers within the international property investment and development field. With headquarters in London, we also have offices strategically located across China, in Greece.
You will be working collaboratively with a great team of our local and overseas colleagues on a range of projects from exhibition campaigns to collateral development and on-site launch events. You must be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable managing tasks ranging from website updates, email marketing, print management, data entry and research.
* Social Media platform content conducts and ongoing management, reporting and evaluating the results
* Copywriting, research, proofreading for new projects promotional materials; generate content for corporate activities
* Manage and plan the delivery of marketing collateral
* Design & content management on marketing and communications collaterals on both online & offline channels, eg: poster, banner, leaflet, video etc
* Corporate event & exhibitions management support
* Operations support e.g. production & international shipping of marketing materials
* Assistance in website redesign and management
* Assistance on communications tasks with external PR and other business parties
* Deliver effective and timely internal communications across offices and organize and keep the sharing files system updated
* General administrative duties
* Degree or above holder in Marketing, PR or related disciplines
* Minimum 1-2 years of marketing communication experience
* Excellent communication skills, specifically spoken and written English at a native speaker’s level
* proficiency in Mandarin and excellent English, both written and verbally
* Excellent on MS office applications
* Experience on Hootsuite, Email campaign, Google analytics is a plus
* Knowledge in HTML, design software graphic and video, and photography is an advantage
* Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proof reading and collating complex information into reports.
* Highly organised , ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude and can work as part of a team
Salary: up to £28,000 per annuum
Annual leave: 20 days + Bank Holidays