Career Level Manager
We have another excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive working for our Technology client that continue to grow and develop. They are entering an exciting period of diversification and are looking for a creative problem solver to join thier marketing team. If you’re looking for a job that offers variety and flexibility in a highly supportive environment then this is the role for you. What’s more, if you’re eager to learn they are eager to teach. The successful Marketing Executive will receive training on a range of valuable and transferrable skills that will help you in your role and beyond. Our client are an incredibly compassionate employer who believes that flexibility and understanding are fundamental to creating the kind of workplace that their teams want to be part of. Some examples of this are a competitive salary, 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, bonus schemes, an on-site recreational room and events organised by both RDP and the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Providing graphic design support to the marketing department and the wider company including:
▪ Marketing collateral production
▪ Digital marketing assets
▪ Video assets
▪ In-Store advertising assets
▪ Delivering product upsell and prospective marketing campaigns across a range of digital and traditional media
▪ Using social media to engage with industry stakeholders
▪ Working with the management team to maintain and grow our growing ecosystem of websites
▪ Involvement in our customer feedback mechanisms and working to use that feedback to provide a better service to customers
▪ A keen eye for attractive functional design with a high attention to detail
▪ The ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders.
▪ A team player – both within and outside of the department and be self-driven and motivated by ownership and accountability.
▪ It would also be good if you had some of these skills, Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, Social Aggregation Tools, WordPress, Google Analytics, Social Media Platform and CRM Experience, but don’t worry if you do not have all of the skills listed, they would still like to hear from you if you are eager and keen to learn something new. They can offer internal and external training and all elements of the job to help you hit the ground running.
Due to location the successful candidate will need a car and their own transport, the role is easily commutable form Market Deeping, Spalding, Stamford, Peterborough, Orton, Hampton, Werrington, Spalding