Career Level Manager
£55,000 + Bonus
An established family run business offering transportation services to clients globally. With loyal and long serving members of staff, this business has amazing staff retention and have worked incredibly hard over the last 5 years to develop their culture, vision and core values. Trust and respect being the main one for everyone who works there.
Why would I want to work here.
The role is reporting into the Company Director who recognizes this is a fundamental role for the future of the company’s growth and an opportunity to make a huge impact. The business T/O is £13million and they have a large conversation rate of enquiries to sales. Great work ethic, down to earth, relaxed atmosphere. Parking on site. Quarterly bonus and individual personal performance bonus. Working with a small team this is a chance to develop your team and improve processes. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm. You will have the flexibility to work 1 day a week from home, the other 4 days will be based in Walsall.
The essence of the role
Due to consecutive record growth over the last 3 years the role of Marketing Manager will be to oversee all marketing activity across 4 business units to successfully roll-out new brand strategy and new products and services.
The scope of the role
* Develop Marketing strategy and all marketing activity including budget management and team development to maximise brand awareness and market share
* Working closely with specialist third- party agencies, freelancers and internal marketing team to drive strategy objectives
* Oversee PPC and SEO, Web development and conversion rate optimisation
* Create and manage marketing campaigns for online and offline
* Analytical insight, identify ways in which customer experience can be improved
* Take ownership of brand management and corporate identify
* Record and report key performance information to drive business decisions
* Marketing Degree
* Previous people management experience
* Management of external suppliers and stakeholder relationships
* Able to demonstrate attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
* Practical hands on approach
Job Number 5724