Career Level Manager
Marketing Manager (E-Commerce & Digital Business) | Competitive Salary | Home Based (Remote)
Theo James Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a global leading manufacturer in medical and safety technology, who are present in over 190 countries worldwide, in the recruitment of a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will manage and grow the company’s digital business, E-commerce capabilities and footprint.
Why Should You Apply?
* Excellent benefits package including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (with option to purchase up to 3 additional days); Company car or monthly car payment allowance; Private medical; Healthcare cash plan; Cycle to Work; Gym membership discounts and much more!
* Rapidly expanding business who can offer job security.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
* Work with relevant departmental stakeholders to develop the strategy / plan which aligns to future business needs and to those of customers, ensuring strategy aligns to company’s global digital / E-commerce vision.
* Closely monitor the developing needs of customers and their markets and ensure company can deliver against them to maximise growth, sales, and profit opportunities.
* Working closely with other international sites to find areas of best practise and apply to UK & Ireland as appropriate.
* Ensure all relevant people within organisation are properly trained to effectively manage and help grow Digital and E-commerce business. Provide regular and informed updates to the Commercial Leadership Team and relevant department heads.
* Ensure E-commerce & Digital business is effectively financially managed and monitored in terms of sales, profit, budgets, and effective ROI calculations.
* Ensure continuous check and improvement of internal processes and procedures.
* Provide and ensure applicable processes in accordance with company’s global process house, to facilitate work and ensure the quality of output.
* Create relationships with key external stakeholders and influencers, accumulate feedback from key opinion leaders to drive strategy and relevant activities.
* The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of the (Digital & E-commerce) go-to-market strategy process in consultation with other marketing managers, sales, commercial departments, and the Head of Marketing for UK & IRE.
Skills & Requirements of a Marketing Manager:
* Marketing and portfolio management experience (preferably in manufacturing environment)
* Degree level qualified in related subject would be preferred
* Experience in an analytical B2B Marketing role
* Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentations
* Experience in marketing and commercial strategy as well as developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that drive revenue growth
* Managing of digital marketing channels
* Understanding of ecommerce platforms and best practices
* Market research and market analyses methods
* Ability to prepare and manage budgets
* Strong IT knowledge including MS Office/ CRM/ Teams
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality Engineering, Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales, Business Administration & Customer Services