Career Level Manager
Marketing Manager – Technology
You will identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics such as trade shows, conferences, field events (including virtual), direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars, with or without partners involvement. The main goal is Pipeline Generation via net new contacts acquisition and/or customer expansion.
As you will be responsible for the project management and operational delivery you will be tasked with crafting the look and feel of our events as well as maintaining supplier relationships and ensuring a fantastic customer experience.
* Partner closely with the wider marketing team to strategise, plan, prioritise and support the execution of campaigns across the marketing funnel, including email, paid digital, social, content syndication, online, direct mail
* Plan a rolling 6-12 months ongoing multi-channel lead generation programs
* Communicate and engage with campaign stakeholders: What we will do, What we are doing and What we have done/generated
* Manage priorities and deadlines for multiple projects
* Plan, execute and optimise all aspects of webinars, hosted events, trade shows, third party events effectively and efficiently, adopting best practices.
* Identify and maximise reach and presence at third party events and tradeshows through multi-channel marketing campaign support
* Own end to end project management of field activity, including event research, logistics, production, event platform and technology or venue sourcing, speaking engagements, internal event briefs, event promotion and audience acquisition
* Work closely with the sales teams to generate opportunities from activities
* Track and report results with a focus on achieving marketing pipeline goals
* Experience within the technology sector.
* Proven track record of successfully building and guiding field marketing execution.
* Working knowledge of the exhibition industry, venues and great working relationship with all official contractors
* Savvy enterprise B2B digital marketer with experience in virtual events
* Project management and budget management capabilities.
* Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* 4+ years Field Marketing Experience
* Knowledge of Salesforce CRM. Experience with Hubspot are pluses.
* Ability to learn quickly with a tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
* Can travel and attend events if required