Career Level Manager
Our client is transforming their industry with technology solutions that significantly improve customer experience and improve people lives. Their cloud-based suite of applications runs on open-standards, includes rapid release cycles and functionality, and seamlessly connects every part of the customer operation
• Minimum 2 years of commercial object oriented programming experience
• Unit testing knowledge
• Previous relevant work experience in building an enterprise-level application
• Excellent communication and team working skills
The development team utilise a certain skill-set on a daily basis, any applicant should have at least 2 years recent experience in all of the following:
• ASP.NET (either MVC or WebForms)
• Entity Framework
• Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
• Source Control (TFS, GIT, Subversion, etc…)
• Familiarity with databases
• A competitive salary
• Profit share
• 20 days annual leave
• On the job training
• Flexible working hours
• Company-paid team days often held in exciting locations (2018 saw us in Prague and Venice)
• Trendy offices …near to good pubs!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role