Career Level Manager
National Accounts Sales Executive – Enfield – Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:30pm 28 days holiday and parking on site plus benefits.
Our client is looking for a confident candidate to join their team on a permanent basis to support their national sales team. You will be the go to person between the sales team, clients and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities include;
* Develop relationships with both purchasing and operational contacts and become a trusted person they feel they can go to in the event they cannot make contact with the account manager.
* Within your responsibilities of the accounts, you look after, you will support the field sales account manager around sales figures and Stock.
* Grow and develop new and lapsed accounts within Enfield portfolios against targets working with other sales team members to achieve maximum potential.
* Study reports, complete gap analysis on customers accounts, and constantly review customer trends with a view to identify ways to increase sale and margin such as products switches to own brand, special offers etc. The sales role is a key element to the department and requires, strong skills in negotiation, meeting targets, highly driven and excellent communications skills.
* Deal with all customer issues/queries/request for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required.
* Show a genuine interest and makes sure the needs of the customer are met in a way that benefits both the customers and organisation. Demonstrates an understanding of their needs of the internal and eternal customers including stakeholders.
The company is award winning in their sector and would welcome candidates who want to develop a supported career
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)