Career Level Manager
NET Developer (full time) – Based in the Lincolnshire area
Salary is up to £65k
Im currently looking for a .NET Developer to join my clients happy team and to help bolster there vibrant and energetic development team in Lincolnshire, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers. There are numerous projects ongoing and many in their infancy. You will be responsible in overseeing the development of.NET applications and websites and ensure that quality software is delivered according to specification, while the correct procedures are followed in-line with technical/business objectives and company strategy. Of course, the role will also encompass support, maintenance and improvements in systems… This position is office-based, although blended working could be available for the right individual.
* SQL Server 2008 onwards
* HTML 5, CSS (including Bootstrap)
* Deploying code (Team City – desirable)
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* High competency in written and oral English language
* Angular JS
* Visual Basic 6
* Entity Framework 6 (Code First)
* Umbraco or similar open-source CMS experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
Analyzing system requirements
Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
Providing technical support for junior developers.
Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
* Previous experience as a .NET developer.
* Excellent knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
* Ability to project manage.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Umbraco or similar open-source CMS experience desirable
* Angular JS experience desirable
You will be a dedicated software engineer up to date on all the latest technologies, you will be comfortable working in a commercial development environment having worked to tight deadlines in previous positions, a proven problem solver who can add real value to a dedicated software team.
If you are passionate about quality and enjoy working in a friendly but challenging environment, then get in touch we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. We are happy to train as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge